Saturday, May 08, 2010

Potions! (HSKS)

Potions homework time!

I'm hoping to get some pictures for Part 1 and Part 3, but if I don't have time, here's the rest of my homework. I'm geeking out a lot because I knew #3 and #4 without looking them up. :)

1. Sneezewort, scurvy grass, and lovage are used to make what?
B) Befuddlement Draughts

2. Porcupine quills are to be added when to a Boil Cure Potion?

D) After it is removed from the fire

3. What potion, if brewed correctly, should change color numerous times throughout brewing including deep purple, lilac, and finishing clear?

A)The Draught of Living Death

4. This ingredient in the Draught of Peace, would likely bring you permanent peace since it is poisonous, what is it?

D)Hellebore

5. Chopped daisy roots, skinned shrivel-fig, sliced caterpillar, one rat spleen, dash of leech juice are all ingredients to what?

C)Shrinking Solution

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails