Saturday, June 05, 2010

Just a bludger or two...

Ever feel like you've been wacked a few too many times with a bludger or two? Or maybe a bludger bat? Yeah, I've been there. I definitely felt like that last night after working a 12 hour shift (talk about major yuck!), but I'm coming back from it today.

We played our last Quidditch match over in HSKS group on Ravelry today. We lost, but it was SO close and we got through it so gracefully that I feel like we did a really great job. I was captaining, so you know that's a trainwreck waiting to happen, and half of our team were volunteers from other houses, and we definitely couldn't have done it without them.

Related to that, I've got Skype now, and learned to use it to do group calls today, fun times. SO, if anyone out there has Skype and wants to be my Skype friend, lemme know. :D

Other than all the swap madness, and working, I haven't really been doing a whole lot else lately. I'm starting to get my mojo back for my Etsy shop, now all I need to do is put that mojo to work! Too bad it can't work without me... :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails