Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gearing up for something awesome...

So, I've been pretty busy trying to create a bunch of different items so I can have a bit of a listing spree, a binge if you will. :) The last listing spree I really had was in February, and I posted about it on the Etsy OWLs blog and also on here. In the end, I ended up making it 9 days, listing 8 new items and one item renew. It was pretty exciting!

Well, this time, I'm gearing up for it several weeks in advance. I hope to have 7 or 8 new items ready to go by the first of the month, and then start listing, one, maybe two a day. It's going pretty well so far, I've completed two items, and almost have a third one finished. I also have a small pile of items, maybe 4, that need finishing touches, a scarf that needs felting, one that needs buttons sewn on, etc. I'm hoping to do all of that really quickly over the next few days, so I can be ready to go!

I'm really trying to hammer into a regular blogging routine, but I haven't gotten there quite yet. April's really going to help with that, as it's Autism Awareness Month, and since autism is something close and personal to my life, I'm going to be blogging about it a lot during April. The Owls are making items up to put in our team shop with all the profits going to Autism Speaks, and I'm really excited to be taking part in that coming up starting in about a week or so. I also belong to Etsy for Autism and I have a lot of plans to blog about various shops in this team during April too. So, hopefully this will help me get more into blogging! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails