Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thinking Pink???

The Etsy Owls have decided to have a Breast Cancer Awareness promotion during the month of October. We're making pink items and are going to list them in the team shop and donate 100% of the proceeds to the Susan G Komen for the Cure Foundation.

This is a cause that is quite personal to a lot of us, myself included, so I'm really glad that we're doing this.

The scarf I chose to make was designed by Wendy of
Wendy Does Crochet. She named it the Romantic Evening Scarf and it's this fairly simple to create yet incredibly elegant design.



I used a yarn that's a lot bigger than what she used, so I was a bit worried about how my scarf would turn out, but I love it! I want to thank Wendy for letting me use it for this, and I highly recommend that you check out her patterns. You can find her on on Etsy and on Ravelry too.


Check back soon to find this scarf and lots of other great pink Owls items on sale! Feel free to post if you are interested in buying this scarf. It's not on sale yet, but it will be soon and I can list it reserved for you when it goes up. It will be $20 with free US shipping.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails