Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Goodbye dear friend...



I went on a walk today (a trip to the post office) and came across something that makes me very sad. :(

This was the same walk I took to go to class (I only live like a block away from school) and I came to be attached to a tree on the very edge of campus. Today while taking my usual shortcut I noticed it isn't there anymore, and instead there's this:


I'm so sad. :( It really was a beautiful tree. If you click on the title of this blog entry, it'll take you to my facebook photo album, where I took a whole semester of pictures of this tree. I know there are more photos of it floating around out there, and I'm going to hunt them down and add them to the album. I'm really upset about this, but I'm probably the only one who noticed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails