Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thinking About Frida

The July Challenge for the Etsy Owls is in honor of Frida Kahlo, so I've really started trying to think about something unique and different. This challenge is going to be hard for everyone, because it does require some deep thought and creativity, but I feel like in many ways it's going to be harder than average for me since my main art form is crochet. What to do, what to do?



Anyway, in planning for this, I think I'm going to spend some time browsing through my Frida sketchbook and looking at some of my favorite Frida pieces. For some reason, I can't get Blogger to let me upload a photo, so for now I'll put in a link, but later, I'll add it in. My favorite Frida painting:

lo que el agua me dio

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails