Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer Sale of the Week!!

Since the summer heat isn't very good for my line of business, I've decided to have a Summer Sale. Each week, I'll feature a different type of item on sale for the entire week. To start it off, I'm starting with my fingerless gloves!



Get any pair of fingerless gloves for only $5! That's 50% off on average, and $10 off of this pair!


Prices have NOT been adjusted so please wait for a Paypal invoice before completing payment or convo me for a special listing


Buyers from the US and Canada: If you purchase more than 1 pair, or any other item with the fingerless gloves, you'll get free shipping on your order!


This sale starts right now and will run until Sunday, May 31st at 10:00 PM Eastern. A new sale will begin at that time, and the Summer Sales will continue until August!

2 comments:

FAPORT International said...

I am speechless, amazing pattern,
Truly beautiful!

J-Mi said...

thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails